Q: How can you tell when a good Mormon girl has gone completely to the dark (roast) side?
A: By the amount of coffee paraphernalia she owns.
(…if my home teachers ever got in the front door, they’d know something is definitely “wrong” here.)
I finally broke down and purchased the last remaining piece of equipment to make my morning coffee perfect…a grinder! Honestly, it really does make a difference!
As of today, I now proudly own:
- One very inexpensive but gets the job done coffee grinder
- One Bodum French Press
- One automatic drip coffee maker
- One Bodum milk frother (although I’m really jonesing for a gadget that steams and froths at the same time)
- One Italian stovetop espresso maker (although I did see a douple….)
- One official Zabars coffee scoop
- Two long teaspoons (thanks Mom for the perfect Christmas gift!) so I can stir to the bottom of my mug
- A collection of lovely, gorgeous latte bowls from Anthropologie and Cafetiere
The coffee takes a while to make in the morning but I love the ritual; freshly grinding the beans, putting the kettle on, heating the milk, frothing….wait a minute! I don’t have a 4 minute coffee timer yet!!!
I guess today I’m just an A- geek. 🙂